Skip to main content

Cravin' Cupcakes

Hi BeauTies! How are you all feeling during coming out of lockdown? We have wanted to try new things and we came across this Cravin' Cupcakes page. It has so many visually stunning cupcakes, brownies, fudge and blondies. We were intrigued as we wanted to try something new to savour with cups of tea. This company is run by husband and wife duo, Luke and Jamie-Lee. They juggle making scrumptious desserts and  looking after their two children. The family business is amazing. We decided to place an order after browsing their website for days. Its hard to choose what to purchase, as they make so many things. We decided to try their mix of brownies. Cravin' Cupcakes has a hygiene level of five. These were freshly made and delivered within the week of ordering. 

 

The Brownies and Blondie mix arrived and it's nicely packaged in their Cravin' Cupcakes paper. This added to the experience of ordering something special!  We had a mix of raspberry and white chocolate blondies, Nutella brownie, Oreo brownie, Orange chocolate brownie, Mars brownie & After-eight brownie. These tasted as good as they looked.The brownies are a good size.
This Oreo brownie was delicious and it was a favourite of the youngest member of our family. It has the Oreo cream through it too.She loved it so much!
The raspberry and white chocolate blondie was a great mix of flavour. This was gone quickly as it was broken up by us all to try. We had never had a blondie before but it was delicious. Like a cake but texture of a brownie. This was a new taste experience for us all.The other one vanished and nobody is admitting who took it!
Julia "It wasn't me.." 
Collette "I know for a fact it wasn't me as it was only you and your sister in the house!"
Julia "Well, You just need to get more to replace them."
Collette "Seriously?" *Laughs*
Julia "It makes us happy and you want happy children,don't you?
Collette "I can't answer that. Feel free to purchase more next time you get paid."
Julia "Um..."
*Swiftly moving on*
Collette "This is my favourite cake I've ever tasted, I had no idea something could taste this delicious. cake for the soul, When I tasted this, the thick fudge brownie has a burst of caramel. Also the taste of nougat. Honestly, I just want to hide in my room with more of this and drink tea."
Julia "The bit I managed to taste was amazing."
Collette "My ideal time for myself would be this, cup of tea and a movie."
Julia "That does sound good, actually."
Collette "So happy we found Cravin' Cupcakes."
Julia "Absolutely. It will be lovely in winter to have these with a hot drink and relax after we have all been out for our walk in the forrest."
Collette "Oh my goodness, Yes! Sounds perfect."

The after-eight mint brownie
Collette "I was surprised how thick these are.The box looked small and it was like the Tardis from Dr.Who. When we opened it up there was a lot in it."
Julia "It was like that,wasn't it? I couldn't believe it when we took them out the box and they took up all the room on the large dinner plate."
Collette "Absolutely. So what are your thoughts on the After-eight brownie? That was the first one you claimed"
Julia "I had to swipe it before dad did!"
Collette "Fair play. Although dad was upstairs so he didn't have a choice."
*Laughs*
Julia "I was glad I did that, as this tasted so  scrumptious. The dark chocolate with the mint and the fudge brownie was such a great mix. You aren't keen on mint cakes are you?"
Collette "I don't. It's weird as I like mints, After Eights are lovely but it isn't my favourite mix with cake. I know for a fact dad would have loved this...if you hadn't eaten it as soon as it was out the box!"
Julia "Well, if you snooze, you lose"
Collette "I'm sure he will enjoy it next time we get them."
Julia "Ha!- So you are getting more?"
Collette "Not when you and your sister are around.It would be nice to have a chance to taste them."
Julia "We will be good!"
Collette *raising an eyebrow* "Your idea of being good, was swiping them all from the plate between you and your sister while dad and I were out. There were crumbs and bits of a remaining brownie and a blondie!"
Julia "Well...we did leave you some."

The Orange Brownie 
Collette "I am unsure what to say about this as I didn't get a chance to eat it."
Julia "It wasn't me,"
Collette "Your sister said you had this."
Julia "Well I had a bit but not all of it. She ate it too."
Collette "Ah yes, the crumbs on the plate looked nice."
Julia "It was yummy. We loved it."
Collette "Well, I am very happy you enjoyed it."
Julia "Thank you, It was nice you bought these for us. It was nice to try other tastes and flavours we had never thought about before."
Collette "Well, I'm pleased you girls did enjoy them. It was nice to have a different taste experience."

BeautyTies Verdict:
 Treat yourselves! This is such a wonderful family company. The creations and mixes of flavours are a winner. We will be back to place another order. Cravin' Cupcakes make cakes for any occasion: birthday, baby shower, divorce, christening, bridal shower.  Take a look on the links below.


Webpage: https://www.cravincupcakes.com/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Haunting Memoir: Part one

 My story starts when I was a young child. I was born in Scotland but moved down to Somerset as a child. I loved it so much. I loved the flowers and the conkers I’d collect on the way to school. I remember all the frogs in my garden and how I'd name them. I moved twice down in England. The houses were always large and I’d get the rooms mixed up, trying to remember where to turn to find my bedroom. I would visit London where my relatives stayed. I loved the vibe of London. One visit to my Nans, we walked down to Church Street market and seeing so many interesting people. The one man with dreadlocks holding a large ghetto blaster on his shoulder playing Bob Marley passed me. I couldn’t get enough of the place. One stall had toys on it. I bought some wooden blocks and a handheld electronic mini piano. They were perfect mementos to remember my visit. When we returned to Scotland I unpacked and placed my electronic piano on my bedside table. It had colours on the notes and London Bridge

L’Oréal Revitalift

L’Oréal are an established company that have delivered quality beauty products for over a century . L’Oréal is a brand I can trust. I worked with L’Oréal by trying the Revitalift range of products over six months. This range offers more than the skincare I was using. I invite you to read more about Revitalift and my journey with this range. ~ Collette.      Revitalift is a range of products I had seen advertised and heard amazing feedback from others. I was thrilled when L’Oréal invited me to try these products over the lockdown months. I am in my 40’s and I struggled to find skincare that is effective. Lockdown has taken it’s toll on my skin. I have new wrinkles from tears and frustration like a lot of people. Firstly I tried their Revitalift Laser Renewal moisturiser. This was lovely and light on the skin. This moisturiser is the first moisturiser I used. It has a subtle colour to it that leaves a gorgeous glow on the skin. Revitalift Laser Renew is light on the skin. It gives skin a

Beauty Ties creator: Collette

  Hello BeauTies, I have always loved art from an early age. Taking photographs and drawing or painting. I have designed two wedding dresses for friends who got them made up. I've adored beauty products since I had my Victoria Plum nail polish and lip balm from Avon as a child. I love beauty products and how they make me feel. The colours and scents. I get so much joy from trying new products and photographing them. I skipped the afternoon one day at school and ended up in a movie. That was unexpected and it fuelled my passion for creativity and how things are made. It was an experience I will never forget. My name was taken by someone in the crew to go in the credits but when I saw the movie I was not on the credits, sadly. I will never forget the joy I got from being in it. Long days from early mornings and late finishes. The photo from the press shoot hangs in my hallway. Julia urged me to hang it up rather than feel ashamed of it. So it’s hanging up in my home for the first tim