Skip to main content

L’Oréal Revitalift


L’Oréal are an established company that have delivered quality beauty products for over a century. L’Oréal is a brand I can trust. I worked with L’Oréal by trying the Revitalift range of products over six months. This range offers more than the skincare I was using. I invite you to read more about Revitalift and my journey with this range. ~ Collette. 

    Revitalift is a range of products I had seen advertised and heard amazing feedback from others. I was thrilled when L’Oréal invited me to try these products over the lockdown months. I am in my 40’s and I struggled to find skincare that is effective. Lockdown has taken it’s toll on my skin. I have new wrinkles from tears and frustration like a lot of people. Firstly I tried their Revitalift Laser Renewal moisturiser. This was lovely and light on the skin.


This moisturiser is the first moisturiser I used. It has a subtle colour to it that leaves a gorgeous glow on the skin. Revitalift Laser Renew is light on the skin. It gives skin an even skin tone which is lovely under make up or wearing by itself. This was the first one I tried. It isn't my favourite moisturiser from this range though. This would be lovely if you were wanting to improve skin tone and hydration without the oil residue.

L'Oréal approached me about using the rest of the Revitalift range. This is where I  was intrigued as it included a L'Oréal face wash along with a lot of their Revitalift 'Hyaluronic' range. It was exciting to use a range of products together that wouldn't be conflicting to use. I know from personal experience that when using new skincare its best to have a couple of days washout, where you don't use any skincare. This means when you try a different skincare, it doesn't conflict with what you were previously using. This is a tough challenge to just wash and go but thankfully in lockdown, I had nowhere I had to be. Like I said in the start of lockdown in 2020 " We have beauty on lock- not lockdown." I meant that.

                             

Revitalift Re-plumping gel face wash is brilliant. This is the first face wash I have tried from L’Oréal. It's a gel that isn't harsh on the skin. I need to be careful what I use as my skin can be sensitive and this surprised me. The clear gel is lovely and soft and it contains Hyaluronic Acid. I have been using this in the morning and at night. I apply the Revitalift Hyaluronic acid face cream. This routine has left me with fresh feeling skin that is protected, hydrated and looking great!   


Double cleansing has always been an important part of my skincare routine. Revitalift Re-Plumping toner is unlike any toner I've used. It's very moisturising yet not greasy and gives a lovely deep clean feeling after I wash my face. This prepares the skin before adding my choice of moisturiser. 

 

 L’Oréal Revitalift Filler and Hyaluronic acid is the most powerful moisturiser I have ever used! This is an interesting texture. It is creamy yet not too thin and not too thick. This is the most perfect moisturiser I have ever used. It glides onto the skin beautifully and doesn't leave it oily and greasy like other ones I have used. Hyaluronic acid is everywhere in skincare since last year as it works. It plumps the skin up to reduce wrinkles. This contains the highest concentration level of Hyaluronic acid in one product. My skin felt like it was new! I can't recommend this highly enough. If you are going to try a product, I would recommend this. Ideal for restoring skin if dehydrated which can lead to wrinkles. The skin plumping formula is new. The best skin cream I have ever used in my life. I can't live without this now. Out of all the skincare creams I tired, the Revitalift Filler and Hyaluronic acid was my favourite and most effective. 


        

My video for Revitalift Probiotic face cream is here: https://youtube.com/shorts/N4SdDTlvw4E
 I was sent the Revitalift Probiotic face cream to try. This is a cream for those who want the impact but also the gentleness of a skin cream. This cream is fragrance free, no colourants, no mineral oil and no alcohol. This contains Pro-retinol and probiotics to firm the skin and isn't as harsh for sensitive skin. This is lovely to use and perfect if you have skin issues. Remember to give your skin a break before trying a new product. A few days washout before applying a new product to get the realistic results.


       If like me you have problems with under your eye area, this Revitalift Hyaluronic eye cream can also be used for the entire face. I used this for under my eyes as they have been tired in lockdown. This is great as its small enough to fit in your handbag so if you are going outside walking and wearing a facemask then its ideal for touching up your face when out.

A no make-up selfie apart from lipbalm.

 If you wear make-up for zoom calls or wear make-up during the day like I do, I remove it with this gentle yet effective Revitalift Micellar water. I was impressed how this removed waterproof mascara more easily than my previous one.
This micellar water removes make up effortlessly. It leaves my skin so fresh, then I use the facewash followed by the toner. This means my skin has had the best deep clean. Unlike other micellar waters this doesn't dehydrate and leaves skin fuller looking and doesn't dehydrate it.

L’Oréal Revitalift serum is lovely, I follow my morning routine before using this at night. I wash using the Revitalift Re-plumping soap, double cleanse with toner then I’m ready to use this. This feels beautiful on the skin and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is silky smooth. This also improves my pores too,

My honest review on this Revitalift range is, it incredible. The hyaluronic cream is the best moisturiser I have tried for my age. I know looking after my skin is highly important. Using the range of these products gives the best results. They compliment the routine to give a flawless finish. The re-plumping gel wash is amazing. It didn't dry my skin after using. It feels amazing! I highly recommend this skincare range to anyone who wants something extra from what they may currently be using. At 42, I appreciate that good skincare is the best gift you can give yourself. Cosmetics are great but artists don't use a damaged canvas before applying the paint. The same thing applies to skincare before applying cosmetics. We need to be kind to ourselves and I appreciate  L’Oréal have done the hard work to give us this stunning range. It works. We worth it!

Available from:

Boots: https://www.boots.com/sitesearch?

searchTerm=revitalift

Superdrug:https://www.superdrug.com/search?text=Revitalift



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Haunting Memoir: Part one

 My story starts when I was a young child. I was born in Scotland but moved down to Somerset as a child. I loved it so much. I loved the flowers and the conkers I’d collect on the way to school. I remember all the frogs in my garden and how I'd name them. I moved twice down in England. The houses were always large and I’d get the rooms mixed up, trying to remember where to turn to find my bedroom. I would visit London where my relatives stayed. I loved the vibe of London. One visit to my Nans, we walked down to Church Street market and seeing so many interesting people. The one man with dreadlocks holding a large ghetto blaster on his shoulder playing Bob Marley passed me. I couldn’t get enough of the place. One stall had toys on it. I bought some wooden blocks and a handheld electronic mini piano. They were perfect mementos to remember my visit. When we returned to Scotland I unpacked and placed my electronic piano on my bedside table. It had colours on the notes and London Bridge

Beauty Ties creator: Collette

  Hello BeauTies, I have always loved art from an early age. Taking photographs and drawing or painting. I have designed two wedding dresses for friends who got them made up. I've adored beauty products since I had my Victoria Plum nail polish and lip balm from Avon as a child. I love beauty products and how they make me feel. The colours and scents. I get so much joy from trying new products and photographing them. I skipped the afternoon one day at school and ended up in a movie. That was unexpected and it fuelled my passion for creativity and how things are made. It was an experience I will never forget. My name was taken by someone in the crew to go in the credits but when I saw the movie I was not on the credits, sadly. I will never forget the joy I got from being in it. Long days from early mornings and late finishes. The photo from the press shoot hangs in my hallway. Julia urged me to hang it up rather than feel ashamed of it. So it’s hanging up in my home for the first tim