Skip to main content

PIXI Skincare

Hello BeauTies! Welcome to our October post. Where has the time gone? Today we are writing about our discovery of Pixi Skincare. We have never used Pixi products before. We have seen their cosmetic range but have never got around to purchase them. We use online companies to purchase from and JD Williams sell a good collection of Pixi range. We adore the scent of rose and this skincare range is absolutely incredible. They are the closest we have come to using skincare that feels like you are being pampered and we cant get enough of their Rose range.

 ROSE FLASH BALM
Julia: " I love this because it hydrates the skin. I get dry skin in Autumn and this is an instant pick up."
Collette: " I use the Rose Flash Balm to hydrate the skin under the eyes. It makes the eye area look hydrated, less dark circles and the wrinkles are harder to find.I want to buy more to stock up.I apply this in the morning under my eyes after a shower and before I sleep."

IN SHOWER STEAM FACIAL
Julia "I wasn't sure what to think about this .I've used clay warming masks on my skin but was curious when I saw this was a gel. I really enjoyed using this a lot and I felt like it gave my skin a very deep clean."
Collette "I agree. The gel melted onto my skin and it warmed up beautifully.I left it for a little while then washed it off. My skin is always so incredibly silky smooth after using this."

SHEA BUTTER LIPBALM


 Collette "I bought this for myself.  The colour is in' Natural Rose' It's a very natural dusky pink colour which goes well with my complexion which is pale but looks good with my long dark hair.
This is my first coloured lip balms I have used. I suffer with dehydrated lips in Autumn and was looking for something different. This looks lovely if i'm in the house with no make up and ideal for going out the house. Stunning shade.

ROSE TONIC
 Julia " I thought this was okay on my skin but didn't love it as much as others I have bought. It feels nice but my skin felt dehydrated after using it."
collette " That surprises me to be honest. I am in love with this! I have oily skin and sometimes when I have used toner my skin feels horrid. I found this to be good at balancing my skin. It feels like it cleans deep down. I don't find it that to be an issue with my skin.I will be getting this again."


ROSE GLOW MIST

Julia "WOW! This spray is incredible and it smells so luxurious. Loving the rose scent"
Collette "Right? I never thought id feel confident going without make up but this Rose Glow Mist is a must have! I'm hooked on this skincare range. How did I live without this?"
Julia "Your skin looks so healthy after spraying it. It does feel moisturised and glowing."
Collette " This is the most impressive skincare discovery I've
 ever made. I'm not even joking. Pixi seem to have a few skin care ranges out and i'm wondering what other magical products this company makes. That's how excited I am about this. Its a bottle of magic that has the most desirable rose scent. It is not a sickly rose scent either, it's a lovely scent."
 Julia" Do they have a perfume of this rose scent? It is very uplifting."
Collette " No, but I was thinking the same thing. I'm on the hunt for a subtle rose perfume.I have never been so happy not wearing make up before. It is odd for a skincare range to make me feel so confident. I never thought i'd be this happy about skincare."
Julia " It is brilliant. When I couldn't sleep well, due to excitement of me graduating, I used this. I applied make up for graduation but my skin felt dull and tired. I sprayed this over my make up and it gave a very healthy look and glow to my face. It's so good and great to keep in my handbag if I need to glow before an event or meeting."
Collette "It's a perfect size for the handbag isn't it? It's a good size. You do not need a lot of it either. Just a pick me up. I'm wondering what to purchase next from this range."
Julia " I'm excited to even think what their other products are like."




ROSE CAVIAR ESSENCE

Collette " Well, how can we even beat the range of products we have already reviewed? Let's talk about the last item - Rose Caviar Essence."
Julia "Oh this is my favourite item."
Collette " Really? "
Julia "Absolutely. I loved using this after a shower or bath. This is great for using after the In Shower Steam Facial. The warming of the skin gel feels great afterwards but adding this to my skin is magical. It feels so good! I want a drawer full of this Rose Caviar Essence."
Collette "I feel the same about this entire range. I am eager to try their other products.This range is my everything though. My love of roses and skincare is the best combination for me. "
Julia " Agreed. We need to use more of Pixi skincare. I love it all except the rose toner."
Collette " Ah but that worked great for me. Now I get to keep the bottle."
Julia "Ah that was your plan."
Collette "Not really. I hoped you wouldn't have liked any of it so I could keep it all for me"
Julia *Laughs*




 PIXI FORTIFEYE PATCHES

Collette " Well these blew my mind."
Julia "Mine too. I thought they would be nice to use but not better than the others we are used to."
Collette "Agreed. I thought they would be nice but these feel cooler on the face than the others we use. Instead of a pack of two these come in a box with 30 pairs. The cost is higher to purchase but they feel better to apply. "
Julia "I like the applicator that comes with it. The hydrogel patches are easier to lift and apply using the applicator."
Collette " I find they don't dry out quickly on your face like some other brands. They stay hydrated and cooler than the rest."
Julia "I'm so glad you bought us a tub each of these. Absolutely the best range ever."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Haunting Memoir: Part one

 My story starts when I was a young child. I was born in Scotland but moved down to Somerset as a child. I loved it so much. I loved the flowers and the conkers I’d collect on the way to school. I remember all the frogs in my garden and how I'd name them. I moved twice down in England. The houses were always large and I’d get the rooms mixed up, trying to remember where to turn to find my bedroom. I would visit London where my relatives stayed. I loved the vibe of London. One visit to my Nans, we walked down to Church Street market and seeing so many interesting people. The one man with dreadlocks holding a large ghetto blaster on his shoulder playing Bob Marley passed me. I couldn’t get enough of the place. One stall had toys on it. I bought some wooden blocks and a handheld electronic mini piano. They were perfect mementos to remember my visit. When we returned to Scotland I unpacked and placed my electronic piano on my bedside table. It had colours on the notes and London Bridge

L’Oréal Revitalift

L’Oréal are an established company that have delivered quality beauty products for over a century . L’Oréal is a brand I can trust. I worked with L’Oréal by trying the Revitalift range of products over six months. This range offers more than the skincare I was using. I invite you to read more about Revitalift and my journey with this range. ~ Collette.      Revitalift is a range of products I had seen advertised and heard amazing feedback from others. I was thrilled when L’Oréal invited me to try these products over the lockdown months. I am in my 40’s and I struggled to find skincare that is effective. Lockdown has taken it’s toll on my skin. I have new wrinkles from tears and frustration like a lot of people. Firstly I tried their Revitalift Laser Renewal moisturiser. This was lovely and light on the skin. This moisturiser is the first moisturiser I used. It has a subtle colour to it that leaves a gorgeous glow on the skin. Revitalift Laser Renew is light on the skin. It gives skin a

Beauty Ties creator: Collette

  Hello BeauTies, I have always loved art from an early age. Taking photographs and drawing or painting. I have designed two wedding dresses for friends who got them made up. I've adored beauty products since I had my Victoria Plum nail polish and lip balm from Avon as a child. I love beauty products and how they make me feel. The colours and scents. I get so much joy from trying new products and photographing them. I skipped the afternoon one day at school and ended up in a movie. That was unexpected and it fuelled my passion for creativity and how things are made. It was an experience I will never forget. My name was taken by someone in the crew to go in the credits but when I saw the movie I was not on the credits, sadly. I will never forget the joy I got from being in it. Long days from early mornings and late finishes. The photo from the press shoot hangs in my hallway. Julia urged me to hang it up rather than feel ashamed of it. So it’s hanging up in my home for the first tim